Club Rides Postponed- COVID

KaylaWhitfield
Ya'll knew this was coming.

There will be no club sponsored rides during the month of April (at least).

Getting outside and exercising is a safe activity during our quarantine so just use best your best judgement and keep groups small.

Ride leaders, if you have a cue sheet that you would like to share, this would be a good way for members to get out and about.

Clydesdale's, please remain 6 ft away while supporting el Camp, like only a Clydesdale can .

Thanks everyone.  Stay safe.

Kayla

Re: Club Rides Postponed- COVID

KaylaWhitfield
BBC scheduled rides are suspended until May 8th to be within the guidelines of our state restrictions. Cycling is still allowed- please feel free to use our FB or forum to post show and go rides. Plan to follow social distancing guidelines.

On Saturday, May 9th we will leave from Creek Side Inn for a season opener ride- "Go the 'Social' Distance"! Time to be determined pending on weather!

RE: Club Rides Postponed- COVID

Scooter

Whooo Hoooo!  I’m gonna have to wash my bike!

BBC scheduled rides are suspended until May 8th to be within the guidelines of our state restrictions. Cycling is still allowed- please feel free to use our FB or forum to post show and go rides. Plan to follow social distancing guidelines.

On Saturday, May 9th we will leave from Creek Side Inn for a season opener ride- "Go the 'Social' Distance"! Time to be determined pending on weather!

http://blair-bicycle-club.63972.n8.nabble.com/Club-Rides-Postponed-COVID-tp349p352.html

To start a new topic under Blair Bicycle Club, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Blair Bicycle Club, click here.
NAML